Voting Terms & Conditions
- This poll is carried out to select the top 6 eligibles to the next level.
- The rating of these 10 shortlisted participants is based on passing the registration level.
- Participants who qualify to the next level will undergo tests and challenges from the organizers.
- Voting starts from 15 July to 31 July 2021.
- Voting is open to anyone regardless of race and country.
- You can vote as much as you can in a day.
- This poll represents 40% of the score for the next stage.
- The voting results will be canceled in case fraud occurs.
- Before choosing, make sure these participants are fully qualified to represent Korea to the final altitude world supermodel in Bangkok Thailand by checking their profile on Instagram or other social media.
- Voters are encouraged to share this vote on any social media.