Envy With Korean Oppa & Noona Body? Let’s Try Out A pretty and simple diet meal!
Let’s put a glass bottle full of colourful salads. This pretty salad, which is pleasing to the eye, is simple, healthy, and a good meal to carry around. By the way, you can keep it for five days.
Cobb salad in a glass bottle (4 servings)
• 4 plain turkey bacon slices
• 1 avocado, cut into cubes
• Light blue cheese dressing cup
• 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half each.
•One cup of sliced cucumber
• 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
• 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thaw.
•Four boiled eggs, break them roughly.
How To Do It?
1. Grease a medium-sized pan with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat. Add turkey bacon and bake for 3 to 5 minutes until crispy. Turn it over in the middle. Let’s lay the kitchen towel on the plate and move the bacon. Let’s break the bacon when it’s cool enough.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice on the avocado cube to prevent browning.
3. Let’s prepare four glass bottles. Put 2 spoons of blue cheese dressing at the bottom of each bottle. Then stack tomato cup, cucumber , cup, lettuce cup, crushed bacon cup, corn cup. At the top, put avocado cube cup and crushed egg cup.
4. Cover the bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
5. Mix the salad in the glass bottle before eating.
One tip: If you’re not sure about the order of filling a glass bottle, please refer to it. Send more moisture down, less moisture up
Nutrition information: 337 calories, 18g protein, 21g carbohydrates, 21g fat